2 cups almond flour
1 tablespoon coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup Enjoy chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 and set baking rack in center of the oven.
- Mix together almond flour, coconut flour salt and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the melted coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and stir. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Arrange tablespoon size balls on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Gently press balls into small rounds.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Allow cookies to cool and enjoy!
If making vegan, buy Enjoy choc chunk chips
You can make with melted butter if you don’t need them to be vegan.
You can add 2 – 3 Tbsp of PB2 to make them peanut butter flavored!!
You can follow Gaby on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lamodedujour