- 1 bag of fresh green beans, cut them in half
- 2 Tbsp. butter or ghee
- Old Bay seasoning
- Nutritional yeast
- Cayenne pepper
- Place the beans in a pot and cover them with broth (your choice, beef, chicken, veggie)
- Boil for 2 minutes (this prevents the beans from being chewy)
- Strain beans and pat them dry with a towel (keep the liquid for soup stock)
- In a large bowl, toss hot beans with butter or ghee.
- Sprinkle with season salt or Old Bay, nutritional yeast, and a few shakes of cayenne pepper (feel free to use any spices you like!)
- Air Fry in a single layer for 20 – 22 minutes or until crispy, stirring halfway through.
No Air Fryer? No Problem!
- If you don’t have an air fryer, bake at 450 on a large cookie sheet until crispy, check them, and toss them every 10 minutes.
Serve with the Best Non-Dairy Ranch Ever!