- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1 leek, chopped
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup Greek olives, cut in half
- 2 – 3 Tbsp. Greek seasoning
- Avocado cooking spray
- Roasted sweet potatoes OR rice OR both
- Roast potatoes or make rice as directed
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray
- Add turkey and cook until no longer pink, chop into crumbles
- Add 1 – 2 Tbsp. Greek seasoning to the meat. Stir to combine.
- Make a space in the skillet to add the leeks and cook for 2 – 3 min. Then mix into the turkey.
- Remove the turkey and leek mixture from the pan and set it aside while you sauté the veggies.
- Spray the pan again and add the broccoli – sauté for 2 – 3 minutes then add the zucchini to the skillet. Sauté for 3 – 4 min.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté another 4 – 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the seasoning to the veggies.
- Add the meat to the veggies. Mix to combine and reheat the meat.
- Finally, add sliced olives and combine.
- Serve over roasted sweet potatoes or rice…or BOTH!