· 8 oz. brewed coffee (or instant)
· ¾ cup non-dairy milk (or regular milk if you tolerate it)
· 2 Tbsp. canned pumpkin
· ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
· A few drops of stevia (or sweetener of choice)
· 2 Tbsp. coconut cream (the top part of a full fat can of coconut milk)
1. Add all ingredients except the coconut cream to a small saucepan and whisk together until warm (about 3 min.)
2. Use a hand mixer to froth together (or place in a blender).
3. Pour into a mug and top with coconut cream and some extra cinnamon.