Ingredients for Salad:
- 2 heads kale
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 avocado
- 1/3 – ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Ingredients for Dressing:
- 2 – 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 – 2 Tbsp. fig balsamic vinegar
- Wash, dry, and chop kale without the stems and place it into a large bowl.
- Juice lemon and pour over kale; toss it well, so the lemon juice gets to each piece of kale.
- Scoop avocado into the bowl; massage kale with your hands, so the kale is well coated.
- Add olive oil and fig balsamic and toss well.
- Add salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese; toss again.